86 Underwood Road Hatton Estate Pinetown 3610
Bed and Breakfast in Pinetown,KwaZulu Natal
Phone +27 31 702 2161
Liabela Bed & Breakfast is a three star graded establishment based in Hatton Estate, Pinetown, Durban. It is located within a minute from the CBD area, and easy access to all major highways and roads such as M7, M19, N2, N3 and M13.
A professional host is there to offer guests a memorable stay and look after every
aspect of guests needs and requests. The location is highly practical and convinient,
less traffic in the mornings and easy to get to your destination with less frustrations.
The guest services are superb and guestrooms offer the best value and comfort. We
offer both B&B and self-
The surrounding business hubs such as New Germany, Westmead, CBD, can be easily accessed within few minutes. Pavilion Shopping Mall is within 5 minutes drive. Liabela offers a warm and child friendly atmosphere.
Great Facilities at Liabela Bed & Breakfast
Are you the owner ?Are you the owner of Liabela Bed & Breakfast ?
To manage your listing and update your listing information , photos , specials and reviews chat to us using the chat window at the bottom right corner of this page (9am - 5PM Mon to Friday).
Login on http://www.findplaces.co.za/login.php
- We can only repeat all the positive comments before because they really are true. It’s great here, so warm and friendly. It’s a pity we are no time to be longer here.
- Our first visit here and definitely not our last! Loved every minute... the coziest accommodation and you guys have thought of everything to make every guest’s stay thoroughly enjoyable.
- We heard such lavish praise about this place we came to see for ourselves. It is indeed quite the best we have found in our travels & equipped to the last thing imaginable.
- This was the most wonderful stay during our trip. The place still remains in our minds as heaven and what hosts we had, so kind and helpful.
- A wonderful place! The accommodation of a homestay with the privacy of your own home, would love to stay longer.
- This was a fantastic B & B. Felt very welcome and at home as soon as we arrived. Spotless, comfortable and VERY relaxing. The hosts were a wealth of local knowledge and served a breakfast that kept us going all day! Can't wait to go back again.
- Absolutely wonderful hosts and the accommodation was top notch. Room was clean and well equipped. Will definitely revisit next time we're in Cape Town.