Roodebloem Road Cape Town 7915
Bed and Breakfast in Cape Town,Western Cape
Phone +27 21 447 3760
Frangipani is a Guest House located in the beautiful suburb of Camps Bay, Cape Town. It is the perfect place to stay if you are looking for somewhere that is close to everything, yet tranquil and serene. It is an oasis; set in a lush tropical garden with sea and mountain views, swimming pool, jacuzzi & hammocks to lounge in.
- Stylish, Fully Equipped Self-Catering Apartment
- Located in a Quiet Cul de Sac
- Beautiful Garden With Incredible Sea-Facing View
- Refreshing Salt Water Pool and Luxurious Jacuzzi
- Indoor/Outdoor Shower
- Queen-Sized Bed With Luxury Cotton Linen
- Own Separate Entrance
- TV with Satellite
- Wireless Internet Access Upon Request
- Peaceful and Serene Setting
- Picnic and BBQ Areas
- 10 Minutes Walking Distance to the Beach
Great Facilities at Frangipani
Are you the owner ?Are you the owner of Frangipani ?
To manage your listing and update your listing information , photos , specials and reviews chat to us using the chat window at the bottom right corner of this page (9am - 5PM Mon to Friday).
Login on http://www.findplaces.co.za/login.php
- We can only repeat all the positive comments before because they really are true. It’s great here, so warm and friendly. It’s a pity we are no time to be longer here.
- Our first visit here and definitely not our last! Loved every minute... the coziest accommodation and you guys have thought of everything to make every guest’s stay thoroughly enjoyable.
- We heard such lavish praise about this place we came to see for ourselves. It is indeed quite the best we have found in our travels & equipped to the last thing imaginable.
- This was the most wonderful stay during our trip. The place still remains in our minds as heaven and what hosts we had, so kind and helpful.
- A wonderful place! The accommodation of a homestay with the privacy of your own home, would love to stay longer.
- This was a fantastic B & B. Felt very welcome and at home as soon as we arrived. Spotless, comfortable and VERY relaxing. The hosts were a wealth of local knowledge and served a breakfast that kept us going all day! Can't wait to go back again.
- Absolutely wonderful hosts and the accommodation was top notch. Room was clean and well equipped. Will definitely revisit next time we're in Cape Town.