175 Snell Parade Marine Parade Durban South Africa
Hotel in Durban,KwaZulu Natal
The Blue Water's Hotel is a Durban landmark situated on Durban's famous
beachfront with stunning views of the Indian ocean. The hotel offers
rooms with furnished balconies and is a short walk to the vibrant
Suncoast Casino and the architectural masterpiece, the Moses Mabhida
The rooms and suites offer supreme comfort and feature LCD TV, air
conditioning, private bathroom and balcony, complimentary beverage
maker, work desk, telephone, Wireless internet and spacious cupboards.
Tea and cake is served in the Florida lounge with views of the ocean. The Versailles Restaurant offers a sumptuous buffet breakfast or a la carte lunch and dinner menu. A beautiful indoor swimming pool, sauna and squash court is provided for active guests. For golfing enthusiasts, Royal Durban Golf Club is only 3 km away. Hotel Blue Waters is 5 km from the International Convention Centre and the hub of Durban. Durban Station is 2 km away.
Are you the owner ?Are you the owner of Blue Waters Hotel ?
To manage your listing and update your listing information , photos , specials and reviews chat to us using the chat window at the bottom right corner of this page (9am - 5PM Mon to Friday).
Login on http://www.findplaces.co.za/login.php
- We can only repeat all the positive comments before because they really are true. It’s great here, so warm and friendly. It’s a pity we are no time to be longer here.
- Our first visit here and definitely not our last! Loved every minute... the coziest accommodation and you guys have thought of everything to make every guest’s stay thoroughly enjoyable.
- We heard such lavish praise about this place we came to see for ourselves. It is indeed quite the best we have found in our travels & equipped to the last thing imaginable.
- This was the most wonderful stay during our trip. The place still remains in our minds as heaven and what hosts we had, so kind and helpful.
- A wonderful place! The accommodation of a homestay with the privacy of your own home, would love to stay longer.
- This was a fantastic B & B. Felt very welcome and at home as soon as we arrived. Spotless, comfortable and VERY relaxing. The hosts were a wealth of local knowledge and served a breakfast that kept us going all day! Can't wait to go back again.
- Absolutely wonderful hosts and the accommodation was top notch. Room was clean and well equipped. Will definitely revisit next time we're in Cape Town.