15 Plein Street, Oudtshoorn 6625, South Africa
Bed and Breakfast in Oudtshoorn,Western Cape
Phone +27 (0)44 279 2137
Best Little Guest House is a unique Bed and Breakfast situated in South Africa's picturesque and historic town of Oudtshoorn, Klein Karoo.
It has been especially designed to cater for the needs of travellers who can relax in a quiet, friendly and secure environment.
Your hosts, Edy or Rina, offer warm hospitality in an informal and comfortable atmosphere, dedicating their time to assist travellers make their Oudtshoorn experience memorable.
Great Facilities at Best Little Guest House
Are you the owner ?Are you the owner of Best Little Guest House ?
To manage your listing and update your listing information , photos , specials and reviews chat to us using the chat window at the bottom right corner of this page (9am - 5PM Mon to Friday).
Login on http://www.findplaces.co.za/login.php
- We can only repeat all the positive comments before because they really are true. It’s great here, so warm and friendly. It’s a pity we are no time to be longer here.
- Our first visit here and definitely not our last! Loved every minute... the coziest accommodation and you guys have thought of everything to make every guest’s stay thoroughly enjoyable.
- We heard such lavish praise about this place we came to see for ourselves. It is indeed quite the best we have found in our travels & equipped to the last thing imaginable.
- This was the most wonderful stay during our trip. The place still remains in our minds as heaven and what hosts we had, so kind and helpful.
- A wonderful place! The accommodation of a homestay with the privacy of your own home, would love to stay longer.
- This was a fantastic B & B. Felt very welcome and at home as soon as we arrived. Spotless, comfortable and VERY relaxing. The hosts were a wealth of local knowledge and served a breakfast that kept us going all day! Can't wait to go back again.
- Absolutely wonderful hosts and the accommodation was top notch. Room was clean and well equipped. Will definitely revisit next time we're in Cape Town.