19 Mountain Road Fish Hoek Cape Town 7975. South Africa
Bed and Breakfast in Cape Town,Western Cape
Contemporary, stylish with an African essence. African Tides Guesthouse
exudes a peaceful ambience where you can absorb beautiful fynbos and
sparkling oceans. Set high on the mountain side, adjoining the Table
Mountain Reserve, and in a quite cul-de-sac, it provides a spectacular
platform from which to view the beach, whales, dolphins, seals and local
trek net fisherman. It is also on the main Cape Point scenic route.
We offer 5 luxurious en-suite bedrooms, set on three levels. Each with their own style, magnificent views as well as satellite tv, personal safe, heater, tea / coffee trays, fridge and 100% percale linen. Each room depicts a different region of Southern Africa, and is decorated as such.
One of our rooms is a family room which sleeps four. We can accommodate 12 guests in great comfort.
A full English, as well as a continental breakfast may be enjoyed in our dining room or on the upper deck, which has extensive views. A spacious lounge opens onto the pool deck, where you can enjoy soaking up the sun or have a swim while the views surround you. A private desktop computer with Internet is available for your convenience. Plenty of parking and garaging is available.
We look forward to welcoming you. Your hosts Lance and Nicola
Our Low Season rates are:
Fynbos Room from R350.00 pps
The Island Room from R600.00 pps
Cape of Storms Room from R500.00 pps
Kalahari Room from R400.00 pps
Safari Room from R400.00 and R300.00 each for 3rd & 4th person
High Season rates:
Fynbos Room from R450.00 pps
The Island Room from R700.00 pps
Cape of Storms Room from R600.00 pps
Kalahari Room from R500.00 pps
Safari Room from R500.00 and R400.00 each for 3rd & 4th person
Singles and children under 12 years of age on request
Should you wish to rent the Entire House which sleeps 12 people, on a Self-Catering basis, the cost is R5000.00 per night, this includes two cleaning staff.
Are you the owner ?Are you the owner of African Tides Guesthouse ?
To manage your listing and update your listing information , photos , specials and reviews chat to us using the chat window at the bottom right corner of this page (9am - 5PM Mon to Friday).
Login on http://www.findplaces.co.za/login.php
- We can only repeat all the positive comments before because they really are true. It’s great here, so warm and friendly. It’s a pity we are no time to be longer here.
- Our first visit here and definitely not our last! Loved every minute... the coziest accommodation and you guys have thought of everything to make every guest’s stay thoroughly enjoyable.
- We heard such lavish praise about this place we came to see for ourselves. It is indeed quite the best we have found in our travels & equipped to the last thing imaginable.
- This was the most wonderful stay during our trip. The place still remains in our minds as heaven and what hosts we had, so kind and helpful.
- A wonderful place! The accommodation of a homestay with the privacy of your own home, would love to stay longer.
- This was a fantastic B & B. Felt very welcome and at home as soon as we arrived. Spotless, comfortable and VERY relaxing. The hosts were a wealth of local knowledge and served a breakfast that kept us going all day! Can't wait to go back again.
- Absolutely wonderful hosts and the accommodation was top notch. Room was clean and well equipped. Will definitely revisit next time we're in Cape Town.