12 Tibia Crescent, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320, Durban, South Africa
Bed and Breakfast in Umhlanga Rocks,KwaZulu Natal
We are situated in Umhlanga Rocks and offer sea
views, set in a tropical garden with an inviting rock pool to cool off in. There is easy access to the beach, various business parks, shopping centres, restaurants and local attractions.
Addis Bed and Breakfast offers the feeling of a mini hotel yet maintains the warmth of a home. You will experience a
warm and relaxed atmosphere and gracious hospitality.
The Ideal setting for a perfect holiday or a business trip.
Great Facilities at Addis B&B
Are you the owner ?Are you the owner of Addis B&B ?
To manage your listing and update your listing information , photos , specials and reviews chat to us using the chat window at the bottom right corner of this page (9am - 5PM Mon to Friday).
Login on http://www.findplaces.co.za/login.php
- We can only repeat all the positive comments before because they really are true. It’s great here, so warm and friendly. It’s a pity we are no time to be longer here.
- Our first visit here and definitely not our last! Loved every minute... the coziest accommodation and you guys have thought of everything to make every guest’s stay thoroughly enjoyable.
- We heard such lavish praise about this place we came to see for ourselves. It is indeed quite the best we have found in our travels & equipped to the last thing imaginable.
- This was the most wonderful stay during our trip. The place still remains in our minds as heaven and what hosts we had, so kind and helpful.
- A wonderful place! The accommodation of a homestay with the privacy of your own home, would love to stay longer.
- This was a fantastic B & B. Felt very welcome and at home as soon as we arrived. Spotless, comfortable and VERY relaxing. The hosts were a wealth of local knowledge and served a breakfast that kept us going all day! Can't wait to go back again.
- Absolutely wonderful hosts and the accommodation was top notch. Room was clean and well equipped. Will definitely revisit next time we're in Cape Town.